Join us for Zumba - a fun class for burning calories and building muscle - all while dancing and singing along to your favorite songs! Moves are simple enough for everyone to enjoy, but hard enough to feel the burn and challenge yourself (if you have the desire). You will be smiling and laughing, even as you leave class.
Kellie Wood has been teaching fitness/wellness for 10 years. She grew up in Cape May County, and loves to get people of all ages up and moving! Her non-intimidating style keeps her classes full of smiling people of all ages and levels. Recently recovered from breast cancer, she is ready to help everyone live there best life and help to release the stress and anxiety. Join her at your own pace and walk away feeling refreshed.
Kellie teaches the following classes:
- Zumba at Wildwood Crest Library, Mondays 10am-11am
- Zumba at Court House Library, Tuesdays 5pm-6pm
- Stretch & Burn virtually on Zoom, Wednesdays 10am-11am
- Zumba at Sea Isle City Library, Wednesdays 5pm-6pm
- Zumba at Stone Harbor Library, Fridays beginning April 14th, 9:30am-10:30am
Please review our Adult Events Attendance Policy.
Have feedback? We'd love to hear from you! Fill out our online feedback form here!