Join us for an open discussion on Medicare. There will be two sessions held at the Wildwood Crest branch, both from 1pm-2:30pm. Attendees are welcome to join one or both of the sessions.
- Monday October 3rd - 1st floor events room
- Thursday October 6th - 2nd floor events room
Hello. My name is Albert Miranda. I am an independent licensed New Jersey Medicare insurance consultant agent. I am not a Medicare Employee or an Insurance Company Employee!
I have been an insurance agent for more than 40 years. Because I know Medicare is confusing, I have been there and would like to help people clearly understand Medicare.
By responding to questions someone may have I can help to eliminate Medicare confusion for folks turning age 65 and for folks who already have Medicare and who would like to learn more.
For everyone’s benefit I am listing below some of the questions that I have heard over the years. You may already know the answers to several of the questions. I want you all to look at the questions as you will find items that you want to know more about.
I will be providing you with my business card and contact information if you would like to contact me in the future for more information. I will also be providing educational brochures at no cost.
List of Questions That I have responded to!
1. How to sign up for Medicare?
2. What happens if I do not sign up for Medicare when I am first eligible?
3. Do I have to sign up for Part B when I am first eligible?
4. What is Extra Help?
5. What is Medicare Low Income Subsidy
6. How will I know if I qualify for extra help?
7. What are the different Parts of Medicare?
8. How do I know if I have Part A, Part B, Part C or Part D?
9. How much does Part B cost?
10. What is a Medicare Advantage Plan?
11. What is a Medicare Supplement Plan?
12. What is the Part B “Late enrollment Penalty”?
13. How can I pay my Part B premium?
14. What is the Part B premium give back? Do I qualify?
15. What is Part B creditable coverage?
16. What is Part D creditable coverage?
17. What Is the Part D “late enrollment Penalty?
18. What is IRMAA (Income Related Monthly Adjustment)?
19. Will IRMAA increase my Part B and Part D premium costs?
20. My spouse has never worked and will turn 65 before I do; can my spouse get Medicare at age 65?
21.Turning 65 and you or your spouse is still working?
22. My employer is providing Retiree Health plan coverage, do I have to consider enrolling in Medicare?
23. I have Veterans coverage; do I have to consider enrolling in Medicare?
Please review our Adult Events Attendance Policy.
Have feedback? We'd love to hear from you! Fill out our online feedback form here!